Thursday, June 9, 2011

Top 20 Romantic Pick Up Lines For Guys

When it comes to dating, there can be so lots of techniques to deal with a woman in which many men might sense overwhelmed. Though certain men have perfected the art of the serious relationship, they think confused whenever it comes to getting close to a woman they're fascinated to. In some folks, they feel that this is a factor to give up and not deal with women at all, then again, you can't demand a woman to do all of the job. Because of this reason, it is necessary to look for ways to approach women which help you to get yourself out there, whereas preserving your self-respect. This is the basis romantic pick up lines are so widely used since they let you to eventually talk to the woman you've been gazing at from throughout the room not having  to prepare a Shakespearean sonnet in order to say to her how you really feel.

  • All those curves, and me with no brakes.
  • What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.
  • What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • Are those space pants? Cuz your ass is out of this world!
  • Did you fart? Because you just blew me away
  • Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.
  • Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
  • You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  • Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
  • Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
  • The night is young, the moon is bright, and you are here with me tonight.
  • Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  • I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true
  • I wanna bag you like some groceries.
  • Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
  • Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you
  • Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice????
  • Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have just shared some of the best pick up lines that I've been looking for. Thanks!

Unknown said...

You call these "the best?!?!" I'd hate to see what you'd consider the worst

Anonymous said...

Blogs are very good way of exchanging the information and I love to read post and sometime some blogs give me so much of knowledge and this is one kind of those blogs.

Pick Up Lines for Guys

Post a Comment