Saturday, June 4, 2011

Romantic Pick Up Lines That Proven Working

Are you feeling frustrated by being the individual who often ends up at the wedding of the lady of his dreams, as the best man? Are you coping with these sort of a long dry spell, which it feels like the cupid match maker have forgotten about your existence? When you are a female, will the song 'I Will Survive', your theme song? And when you're a male is the song, 'Have you ever really loved a woman', your all time fave song? And have you tried using your grip at working with romantic pick up lines, merely to end up getting up a fight with the ladies formerly unseen hulk of a boyfriend? Well then, it's time to go out surely , there are pick up potential partners applying the right romantic pick up  lines! For anyone outgoing ladies, you may get tips from pick up lines to apply on men and pick up lines for ladies. How about a couple of extra sweet pick up lines? See more on great romantic pick up lines intended for any situation.

  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas?
  • I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
  • Him: Can I have directions? Her: To where? Him: To your heart.
  • Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  • What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
  • Him: You look like my first wife! Her: How many wives have you had? Him: None
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you, that he needs my heart back.
  • Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
  • Did you hear that? Was that canon fire? Oh no, it's just my heart pounding!

2 comments:

moinkhanchouhan said...


pick up lines EnjoyXoxo Provides the best start-up for your love get pick up lines, questions to ask a girl, funny pick up lines, corny pick up lines, good questions to ask a girl, good pick up lines, clever pick up lines, chat up lines. what women want for the lovers.





moinkhanchouhan said...


pick up lines

Welcome to EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.



https://enjoyxoxo.com/


Post a Comment